Cinnamomum verum is the scientific botanical name of the plant. Cinnamon is a little
tree that is grown in India Brazil, Indonesia, Vietnam and Egypt. The bark of cinnamon
tree is dehydrated and rolled into cinnamon stick, which is also called quills.
Benefits of Cinnamon
• Cinnamon helps your body fight infections and repair tissue damage.
• Cinnamon has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease
• Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
• Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
• Cinnamon has been widely studied for its potential use in cancer prevention and